Download Microsoft Development Software
- UA CS students and instructors can download Microsoft development
software for free through Microsoft DreamSpark.
- To qualify, you must be a CS student and is currently enrolled in
a CS course or an instructor who is teaching a CS course.
- The department will sign up all qualified students during the
second week of class.
- After being signed up, the students will receive an email sent by
University of Akron - Computer Science - DreamSpark email@example.com and titled An account has
been created for you. Follow the instructions in the email to register
and download software. (If you had an old account, you should receive an
email related to reactivation of the account.)
- Please do NOT delete this email and do NOT forget
your password. Those are
automatically generated and can NOT be retrieved by the site
- A student can only download each piece of
software once, but can use it for any length of time for non-commercial
- If you did not receive any email regarding DreamSpark at the end of the second week, please email
the site administrator, Ms.
Laura Bonko (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Check out the online help on how to download software and maintain